Post 2. Why did you choose this career/study programme?


I choose in the early the Law's as my career, at the extent of my lifetime, my psycological maturity has been changing Law to Arquitecture, my actual career. Arquitecture always has ridden along me without I know, for example: I favority hobby in the travels are looking the landscape, the towers, the structures of it. In the near past, my art class teacher, told to me that I´m so perfectionist to drawing structures, faces and places. In consequently she open my mind, the truth is that I so terrible to reading extend text, cause in me be a sleeping.



I enjoy to dising all type of things. In this moment I planning a project, bassically consist in create a places in that the people feels idle, in special the disabled persons.

Finaly... In my opinion, this situation cause in me  a necessary change, Obviusly they all have a dreams and objetives, I wish to finish this career and involve a teacher, I enjoy to teach to another persons.


Comentarios

Entradas más populares de este blog

My styles of Haircut

A job I would like to have in the future

An activity I like to do in my free time