Post 3: My favourite piece of technology



Hi, My prefeer piece of technology is the computer, because of this thing I can realized anythings. I knowing the computer in 2005, I played in Sega and Gameboy emulators.

IS TECHNOLOGY NECESARY FOR ME?

Is damm true, I use the technology every day, for example I'm an administrator of facebook page thats meaning "House of Havoc Wrestling", are a 4 administrators. HHW is a Wrestling simulated, you can use a Wrestling superstar and createds alliances, rivalitys, wins tittles and more. We have a YouTube Page in that we upload a matches, live podcast and commedy videos. 




In my free times I enjoy to editing videos in Camtasia Studio, usually this action take me much time but is so gratifying see the results however this is not the only thing than I realized with the programms, I use too the Photoshop CS6  to editing pictures.



Facebook Messenger and Gmail are my most important platforms what i use to comunicate with my partners or members HHW. For messenger we send the matchcards and PPV although Facebook use more to resolve problems in the comunity.

Finally, in the allow of this post , you can see my work on Camtasia Studio. See you the next post.















Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog

My styles of Haircut

A job I would like to have in the future

An activity I like to do in my free time