Post 5, An important photograph


Hi Guys, this is my important photograph related with my life.
This is my father in this picture (made on 2012-2013) , at this then my father and I had a closest comunication, in a difference between anothers peoples, my father-son relationship was break for the simple reason of the work of my dad.

Mi dad was an Armed Force military at in my infancy I see him per 3 month at the year, and this situation cause to me the decision of never choose this type of works and the objetive to want be a present father (if it is that I have children).

However I use him uniform in a special situation and look on him a smile but He ever know that I never will be a Millitary.



-Comparison between me and Him with the uniform.

Comentarios

Entradas más populares de este blog

My styles of Haircut

A job I would like to have in the future

An activity I like to do in my free time