Know Me




My name is Cristian Villagrán, I have 19 years old. This is my new blog in FAU 2018 but, I describes to you a few aspects of me.

I'm consider myself a creative person, I love the rock and romantic music, in the rock aspect I love Europe and the romantic music I prefer David Bisbal. you can see me like a rocker but the reality is that I don't identificated with them.

I love my curly hair because is special to me, in the early I never can have a long hair and this curious thing bring me to take this decision.

In the past I was practiced wrestling in my school, wrestling is the thing that I enjoy much, I like the performs of the wrestlers and the pasion that they leave in the ring, Actually in the bussiness I'm a fan of ¨the architect¨Seth Rollins. I own a Cat thats name"Capuccino" and I like the Italian Language.





Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog

My styles of Haircut

A job I would like to have in the future

An activity I like to do in my free time