A job I would like to have in the future


Hi, everyone today I will talk about to a job that I would like to have in the future.

I will be a Professional Wrestler; I enjoy so much the matches of wrestling, my references in the business are Seth Rollins, Triple H and Luke Harper. I would like to do this job because I was practice wrestling in  the past and the experience is fantastic, is like to act but in live, the feeling of the pain and the coordination with your rivals for made a fantastic and dramatic fight. I enjoy so much the high-flyers movements like the dives and press, the rope jumps and the running moves. In Wrestling, you needed the passion for the business and resistance for the pain of the moves, is important to consider that the wrestling is an actuation but the impacts in the ring and the floor are reals, the basics strikes in the chest are real too.


The reward of the wrestling is to make a fans happy or angry (depend of your character), in the business exist two bans; the heels (bad) and the faces (good) in strangest cases exist the twiners, "stone cold" Steve Austin for example. In addition, the satisfaction in my case is for make the fight to an art.

I think that I will be a great Wrestling; maybe I consider that I am a brawler or striker wrestler, like Cesaro or Aleister Black. I planning two characters in the ring, the first one is "Rey Pantera", A masked Wrestler like Mexican wrestlers and the another is a Egocentric character, because this type of characters cause the boos of the people. 

I love three movements, the first one is the "diving corkscrew moonsault" and the second is the "Argentine Backbreaker" (Argentine Backbreaker min 2:02) and the last one is the curb stomp, I probably use there are in my set of movements.


Comentarios

  1. Sound very fun an interactive job, you always will had things to do, and yo can entertain the people

    ResponderBorrar
  2. That job is very interesting, you need to practice very much because is so hard make those movements.

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog

My styles of Haircut

An activity I like to do in my free time