Post 4: University Changes.

Hi, today I'll give my opinion about the process that the University has cross.

In this particular case, I disliked the idea of paralized the University activitys but I be in a support with te cause. I considered that exist a betters forms to express without taking the Faculty.

-What is my opinion on the feminist movement in our day and context?

I mean that the feminist movement is a great idea to make a better world but the existence of "pseudo-feminist" take down the work of the feminist have. for example, in the public spaces this type of feminist have a repudiation and snub of the masculine figure as the feminist movement promove the equality. 


In this example, The Chilean Lawyer, Jurist and Politician Elena Caffarena Said: "My studies of Laws convence to me to the legal inferiority of the womans. The necessity to make finish a this discrimination convert me in a feminist."("Mis estudios de derecho me convencieron de la inferioridad legal de la mujer. La necesidad de poner fin a esta discriminación me convirtió en feminista.")

So, I wish for the good of all that the feminist persons have a consensus in that the feminist expose to what is the persons don't represent the movement .

I share with you a famous Youtuber and Writter that talk to the feminist.

Dross talk about to actually feminist (min 4:10 to the end)

-What are the current challenges in our shared spaces?

The actual challenges are the compherension about the cause, challenge the "common bad".

Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog

My styles of Haircut

A job I would like to have in the future

An activity I like to do in my free time