Post 8: Your favourite Subject this term.

Hi Guys, today I'm going talk with my favourite subject in the University in this time is...


Math is a much important subject in my career, Architecture. In my particular case, the teacher of this subject is Cristian Escobedo, He explain Math in a Geometry form but I don´t like this method, I'm prefeer Algebra method.

The only thing that I feel bad is that in this semester We won't see the Diferencial Calculus. I love so much the concept of a Limit and the first derivative.


I resolve diferents types of exercises in that you will think, for example: Analitic Geometry and Functions.

in this subject we need know the quadratic formula. "The quadratic formula expresses the solution of the degree two equation ax2 + bx + c = 0, where a is not zero, in terms of its coefficients a, b and c".

Math in the Architecture.
I Like so much Math because you can resolve the same problem with a much forms, also the repertoire of this subjet is so big, for example; you can use maths in physics and the arts too.

 The another cause because I like this subjet is that you can explain the real life with numbers.

Conics.

Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog

My styles of Haircut

A job I would like to have in the future

An activity I like to do in my free time