Post 9: Food.

Hi Guys, Today I'll be talk about Food, specific, this 3 questions.

1)What kinds of foods do you like? Why?
2)What kind of ingredients do yo ulike/dislike?
3)What's your favourite dish?

The first one, I love so much the Chilean food, because in my country (Chile) you have a much repertoire about food, you have a meats and poultry, Seafood, beverages, vegetables spices and seasonings, etc.

In general, the Chilean cuisine was a product about the mix to the native and spanish tradition, in that it mix the foods and habits.

In my particular case, I prefeer the salad food than the daily food but I love the seafood.


sheperd's pie.

My favourites Dishes are the corn casserole and sheperd's pie. The First One is a type o casserole that incluid corn, meat/poultry, onion, egg and olive; I love this dish in particular, I eat Corn casserole with sugar and tomato.

Corn Casserole.
The second contained a Potato, onion, meat and olive. the curious thing in my likes is that I like in general the food with Potatos.






Pulmay/Curanto.

My Favourite Seafood is the Curanto, the diference between in their name is so simple,"curanto" is the name that it receive when it prepared in earth hole, the another name "pulmay" is that the curanto is prepared in a pan. Curanto is a traditional food of the south of Chile, specific the Chiloé Island.

Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog

My styles of Haircut

A job I would like to have in the future

An activity I like to do in my free time