Friend of Childhood.

Certainly when you talk about to a older friend are so strange when I told you that I had a friend from 13 years ago. I could tell them.

In my childhood in move of Santiago to Quintero for my dad's work. In this time I had arround 6 years old and goes to studied in ¨Colegio Don Orione" , in my first class I meet with a clasmate that he show me his charizard toy and we talk about this pokemon in the recess.

he is Tomás, we play per much years, we have a typical friends problem like don't make the same thing, etc. but his will be become to my best friend in the school.

actually I talk with him a lot of times, the distance and the time has convert in the principal problem, I think that I don't born in this decade, I finish my friendship in much years because in the past the distance in the most time cause the break-up of the bond.

the thing that we had in common are pokemon, fight's, black humor and the charisma, I enjoy much talk with he because always how I or he had a problem, we talk about and make advices.

In a few month's ago I tried to go to Quintero but Tomas said me that Quintero is not a better place now and is much better for my healthy don't go it.


Comentarios

  1. "he show me your charizard toy" That is the best way to know someone hahahaha. I think that the friendly can resist the distance, but you have to save him the moments in your mind and always think in make something together to do not lose the contact. Thanks for your history, see you soon my friend.

    ResponderBorrar
  2. I also make a friends to talk about pokemon Hahahahaha

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog

My styles of Haircut

A job I would like to have in the future

An activity I like to do in my free time