Music in my life

Hi guys, today I talking about to the rol of the music in my life, Ok the first is talk about to what is the meaning of the music for me, is simple... music is a form to scape to the reality, music relaxed me and increased the feelings for example: if you feel happy, listen happy music increased your happiness.

I hate the noise of the city, in special the speaking of "flaites" in the tube or the bus. commonly listen a rock music or romantic while I watching the environment of  the city. In a particular cases I listen my environment for a security reasons, allways I listen my music in my phone with a one headphone, in a xtreme cases I use the two headphones for cause the confusion in the people that I listen music.

Is curious that much of my friends likes to play a instrument, In a few years ago, a group of classmates invite me to join of a rock band but I'm so bad with the instruments and need practice the singing.

For a strange reason, I enjoy so much to listen a romantic music in my daily, artist likes "Sin Bandera" or David Bisbal are my favourites, but in the cases that needs energy for night works I listen Rock music Like europe or rammstein.


Comentarios

  1. Long live to EUROPE, GNR, RAMMSTEIN and CHAYANNE jajajajjaa..... I recommend u listen Danny Elfman

    ResponderBorrar
  2. ohhh I undestand because I like so much to listen music when I travel, makes me feel that to the life is more fun :)

    ResponderBorrar
  3. I think that the every people like the romantic music but don't like to say Hahahaha

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog

My styles of Haircut

A job I would like to have in the future

An activity I like to do in my free time