My favourite Wrestling superstars

Hi guys, today I'll talk about to my favourites wrestling superstars, in this case for don't make this extensive  I talk about to my Chilean Wrestling superstar and My older favorite superstar.

the first is Triple H, "the king of kings" today is the chairman of the wwe, I like so much the character of "the game" , his gimmick are based in a man that are so inteligent and cause the confusion on his rivals, a badass savage man that use the mind games to realized their acts. His finisher is the Pedigree, that consist in a double underhook facebuster, Triple H use the music of the band Motörhead (he is a fan) for their wrestling entrance.

His gimmick also use the hammer like a simbol, for this things are that Triple H was considered for the interpretation of the Marvel hero Thor. I like so much this man because in his merchandising use the latin languages and their promos and ring psicology are magnific.

In the Chilean pro Wrestling (yes, this exist) my favourite is Ariel Levy, Levy is an actor of the Chilean industry, his became a wrestler because his love this bussiness and make this with a hobby.

You know Ariel Levy for a movies like "sin filtro" and "que pena tu vida", also his actually the CNL world Hevyweight champion and his gimmicks consist in a superstar of hollywood. I like so much Levy because is the only man that cause real reaction of the public in Chile.


PD: Levy's movies are maybe bad

Comentarios

  1. woouu I dont know that ariel levy is a wrestling...I think that the wrestling entrance is very emotional. I like fighting of MMA, in special of connor mcgreggor and he always occupy music of the best notorius big.

    ResponderBorrar
  2. wow, you had a great passion with the wrestling, I think trpile H and Shawn Michaels are one of the biggest tag team ever

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog

My styles of Haircut

A job I would like to have in the future

An activity I like to do in my free time