Fiestas Patrias

In my childhood I going to Santiago in holidays around 2010, I pass the Fiestas Patrias with my grandparents and my uncle. I enjoyed so much because I talk with my uncle about much themes. I recognice the roast because I support with this part of the "patriotic simbol thing" and I elevated the flag with my dad.


What is being Chilean? in accord with the article 10 of the Chilean Political constitution:


"1º. Those born in the territory of Chile, with the exception of the children of foreigners

who are in Chile in service of their government, and of the children of foreigners

passers-by, all who, however, optional controls by the Chilean nationality;

2º The children of Chilean father or mother, born in foreign territory. With everything,

It requires someone from your ascendants in a straight line of first or second degree,

has acquired Chilean nationality by virtue of the provisions of numbers 1, 3 or

4th

3º Foreigners who will obtain the nationalization letter in accordance with the

law

4º Those who obtain special grace of nationalization by law."

How Chilean are you? In my case I'm totally Chilean because my parents are Chilean and I feeling Chilean too, in my all life I live in Chile.

Why do you think all this nationalism  arises?

I think that this things arises because the human person  always have the necesity of belong to a group of person and "the piece of earth

Comentarios

Entradas más populares de este blog

My styles of Haircut

A job I would like to have in the future

An activity I like to do in my free time